On-Site Sewage Facility Permits
110 South Main
P O Box 647
Meridian, TX 76665
For more information, please contact the above office at the Bosque County Courthouse, suite 106.
Bosque County Environmental assists citizens in issues/concerns and processes On-Site Sewage Facilities permit application forms.
- On-Site Sewage Facilities:
- All Construction of, Alteration, Extension or Repair to, On-Site Sewage Facilities shall be permitted and inspected, regardless of the size of the tract of land.
- An OSSF Permit is required for all systems unless it was 'Grandfathered' which means it was installed before September 1, 1989.
- All systems, other than standard treatment tanks, are required to have a current maintenance contract on file with the county
- Inspection reports, required every 4 months, must be submitted to the county within 10 days of the inspection being performed.